JOB AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT THE FURNITURE WORKSHOP - Upholstery Job New Jersey
Job Opening: EXPERIENCED FURNITURE UPHOLSTERER - South New Jersey-Delaware-Philadelphia Area
We are seeking in-house upholsterer applicants for a position opening in the next four months. The position will be full time. Please submit resumes (or a summary of skills and experience) and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos or links to photo portfolios are encouraged. Honest personal pitches are also encouraged - we want to know you.
- Furniture upholstery from frame: foundation work, webbing, decking, springing, padding lay-up
- Traditional, mid-century, modern furniture
- Commercial: booths, office seating
- Channels, tufts, skirting, buttons
- Cushion fabrication: foam, down, combo forms
- Sewing: cushions, pillows, welting, flat-seam, sewn tufts
- Woven fabric, leather, vinyls
- Edge and decorative treatments: welt, nails, gimp
- Estimating: fabric yardage requirements, material requirements, labor hours
Overview - Upholstery Job New Jersey
Not sure? Ask me (Jim Conklin) first at email@example.com.
You might be looking for a job as an upholsterer in New Jersey or for an upholstery job opening in New Jersey on Monster, Indeed or Simply Hired.
Well, you found an upholstery job offer in southern NJ.
Check out the photo galleries and other upholstery information on this site and, if you feel like you can support the level of craft shown, give me a shout. We are looking for a lead furniture upholsterer. Part of a close group. My ideal profile person is a talented upholstery crafts person who ran their own upholstery shop, but got discouraged with the upholstery sales, marketing and customer communications detail. We have that covered.